T a k e y o u r t i m e
If you're pregnant and it wasn't quite planned, take a deep breath and remain calm. You have time. You can't change what has happened, but you can carefully consider your next step.
1. Are you sure you are pregnant?
2. Have you had an ultrasound to be sure you have a viable, uterine pregnancy?
3. Have you ever been tested for an STD or been tested recently?
4. What do you understand about fetal development?
5. You have three legal choices: parenting, adoption or abortion. Research each option in order to make an informed decision.
The Arkansas Pregnancy Resource Center can help you do this.